Why Choose Morgan's Muddy Mutts?
- Walks in beautiful locations that may be new to your city-dwelling dog
- Walks come rain or shine
- Walks in small packs of maximum 4 dogs
- Structured dog walks encouraging healthy interaction with other dogs and humans
- Gaining confidence in new experiences, new places, new humans and dogs
- Mind stimulation as well as exercise to promote calmness and discourage bad behaviour caused by boredom at home, even after the walk has finished
- Draining any nervous, excessive or toxic energy during walks
- Providing a routine for your pet to thrive on
- Practicing basic obedience training
-Positive reinforcement only
- Safe and secure dog transport
- Insured with Protectivity
- Pet First Aid trained
- DBS checked
2 Hour Adventure Walks
For the more adventurous city-dwelling dogs who thrive on new experiences in beautiful locations that are further afield. Group Walk - £20
1 Hour Dog Walk
Providing essential exercise, mind stimulation and socialisation.
Group walk - £12
Holiday Pet Sitting
Holiday pet sitting in the owner's home. Includes a 1 hour group walk.
£35 per night
"Morgan is the dog whisperer. She got my Puggle walking off lead, something I could not have done! She is the best at what she does and is the only person I trust with my fur baby. He loves having his overnight stays with Morgan, cannot recommend her services enough."